Monday, April 27, 2015

Nothing Much

April 6, 2015

Well hello everyone! this week has been very uneventful. My new/returned area is alright they just had a bunch of baptisms, but there is no investigators right now, my comp is alright. he's  a recent convert and hes still learning alot, hes been out here for almost 5 months so hes still pretty new and he wants to leave the area really bad, so he hasn't worked very hard lately... so its a work in progress. Its been a long crazy week. We had conference and it was great. I really got a lot of things out of it again. I just love it. one of my favorites was Elder Hollands, Elder Bednar, and President Eyring priesthood.  I really got a lot out of it and the great thing is that I really wanted to learn about the atonement and how i can better apply it in my life, and there were lots of talks that talked about that. it was great! Sorry I really don't have time  to email to day, My companion had an interview with president and then i had music rehearsal so we have about 3 hours to do everything else. thankfully president let us email up here at the mission office :) hes the greatest. Then also It was super great to see a bunch of people from HP again. the Hernandez family was super excited to see me again and he got the Melchizedek priesthood. they are progressing super great! Basically the whole weekend was just conference. 

 
I hope you all enjoyed conference! it was great! i love it so much! And thanks for all the pictures of the new Addition to the family. I hope everything goes well with them!  

I love you all so much!

 

Elder Hollingshead



No comments:

Post a Comment