Sunday, December 28, 2014

FELIZ NAVIDAD! MERRY CHRISTMAS!


Merry Christmas Everyone!
 

Zerin with Pres. & Sis Weidman
Well this week has been alright. I'm still tired, but overall it was good. we had a cool Christmas devotional. and it was nice and chilly! Mostly the biggest change was dropping off elder Arambula at the mission office on Wednesday night! That was a weird feeling and we came back and it was just quite. Elder Ceron is pretty quiet and just calm. Elder Arambula was just loud and always playing around. hes a football player and he just always liked to turn the lights off at night and tackle us on to our beds. and one time at the end i was in the middle of them both and got pushed on to the floor and folded like a taco....legs right over head.... era bien chistoso. but anyways he's gone. probably with his girlfriend and freezing in Utah.... Lets see what else happened this week! Priscilla and Karina got confirmed, and it was good, Bishop did the confirmation and he said in one of them that if the time was right that they could serve a mission. It was really cool because after church Priscilla said that she would like to go on a mission! I love it when converts Say that! its just a testimony builder to me because this family has changed so much in the last 2 weeks. it went from arguing and fighting everyday to get the baptized to now being happy and wanting to go on a mission. The Gospel does change lives. its changed mine and many others in my areas and in the world. I love Jesus Christ! Its Christmas what better time to have that love! It honestly doesn't feel like Christmas.... even last year I still felt like Christmas, but I wasn't home. this year it just doesn't feel like it at all. yes there are lights and music, but it just doesn't feel like Christmas but what I do know is that Its a great blessing and honor to be here on the mission during this time.  

what else Happened this week?.... umm yeah so I didn't get enough practice time for the song I was going to play so a sister ended up playing it.. I was sad, but relieved. I really miss music, even singing I feel like I don't know how to sing anymore.... but that just part of the sacrifice.  but the devotional was great, got a picture with President! and it was a good lunch. I got to see a lot of elders I haven't seen in a while. But everything is going well. I'm excited to See you all on Thursday. Probably for the timing of the call will be between 12-2 that's what I'm guessing. Like always I will call you and then we will get Skype set up. Remember I only have 40 min. so maybe you could all have some ?s and what not, or we can just talk! I'm excited. 
 
 
Merry Christmas!

Elder Hollingshead
 
 


 
 

 
 Hey All you Family and Friends. I just want to wish you all A Merry Christmas From Los Angeles California! I hope you all know How Awesome You are!  Thanks for All the Support and Prayers that Are made in My Behalf and for all the missionaries in the World!  I Hope you all had the Opportunity to Share the Gospel with Someone this year, and especially the Shore Video Called "He is the Gift". I was going to make a card and send it to a bunch of people, but... i ran out of time.... SO You all just get an Email... Hopefully you all read it before Thursday:)   Well I hope you all have a Merry Christmas and remember all the Good times we had in the Past!  Say Hello to all your Family!

 
Feliz Navidad!

 Elder Hollingshead

 
P.S. Enjoy the Pictures! (don't make fun of my horrible art skills;)



No comments:

Post a Comment